Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hu's on first? III

Acá llega la última entrega. La primera fue esta. La segunda esta otra. Como en las entregas anteriores, perdón a quienes no entienden inglés pero es un juego de palabras, ni sentido tiene que intente traducirlo.

Condi: Okay, boss, I guess I have to spell it out for you: it's H-U.
George: What? The new leader in China is a jew?
Condi: No, sir, not a jew, H-U!
George: Are you makin' fun of me now? Not a jew but a jew?
Condi: Yes, sir, H-U.
George: Oh, no, not again. Yassir is in the Middle East, and he's no jew, I'm told.
Condi: No, sir, he's not, and neither is Hu.
George: Who? Well, Saddam isn't, I guess. But Ariel is, right?
Condi: A real what is right, sir?
George: Ariel, uhm, the Israeli guy. He's a jew, isn't he?
Condi: Sharon, you mean? Yes, sir, he's a jew.
George: No, he's not.
Condi: Yes, he is.
George: No, listen, I'm telling you, Yassir's no jew. Period!
Condi: I know that, sir! He's an Arab, a Palestinian.
George: Finally you agree! Thank you so much. And neither is he in China, right?
Condi: That's correct, sir, but u's there, do you get it? H-U!
George: Well, if it's a jew, then, I guess, it could be Ariel. But I don't think so.
Condi: No, sir, it's not a jew. But it could be a real what, sir?
George: Not what, but who? You mentioned him before.
Condi: Yes, I did. It's all I'm talking about. He's the new leader of China.
George: Aidid? I know that name. Give me a hint. Wasn't he in Africa?
Condi: General Aidid of, uhm, Senegal, no, Somalia, you mean? Yes, he was. But...
George: And now he's in China?
Condi: Well, I don't know, sir. Why do you think he is?
George: You just said so. Aidid, you said, is the new leader of China.
Condi: No, no, you got me wrong there.
George: So, back to business, who's the new guy in Peking?
Condi: That's right.
George: I mean, who is?
Condi: Hu is. H-U, do you understand?
George: I'm not interested in jews right now, okay?
Condi: Yes, sir.
George: And neither am I interested in Ariel, Saddam, Yassir, and the rest of the Arab world.
Condi: Now, that's a little harsh! With all due respect, sir. Don't you think so?
George: Harsh? What?
Condi: You said: "Damn Yassir and the rest of the Arab World."
George: Watch you're language, Condi! Are you nuts or what?
Condi: But sir...
George: I think you need some rest. Have a little nap, and let me run the world.

Disfruten.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Excelente!

6/01/2006 6:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No se puede disfrutar de esto. El hecho de que exista una posibilidad de que esta conversacion haya sucedido, al menos parcial mente, es muy preocupante.

6/01/2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger b. said...

Bueno, bwana, como decía en la 1º entrega, esto está escrito por un guionista de teatro. Pensemos que es solo ficción y riámosnos. Pensemos que algo puede ser cierto, miremos lo que pasa en el mundo, y confirmemos nuestras sospechas.

6/01/2006 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7/03/2006 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrr...too long & complicated. supposed to be funny?

7/13/2006 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home